Home page

Bluebottles spotted at Juhu beach

People visiting the Juhu beach over the past few days were in for a surprise when they saw poisonous marine creatures called the Bluebottles getting washed up on the shore. 

On Thursday, a 14-year-old boy was stung by a bluebottle and suffered serious rash and pain, according to a lifeguard at the beach, in suburban Mumbai. 

According to the lifeguard, quite a few people have suffered stings in the past few days when they either came in contact with the creature on the sand or tried to pick it up, unaware of the dangers posed by the creature. 

Full report here Times of India


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here